Samsung CLP 300 Review & Installations Without CD
The Samsung CLP-300 is the smallest and also least pricey shade laser printer we’ve seen. The CLP-300 version (nonnetworked) sets you back just $250, while the networked version (CLP-300) will establish you back an extra $100. Regrettably, you in some cases obtain what you pay for, and also what you get below is a basic printer that produces neither the fast neither the high-quality prints you would certainly get out of a printer. https://driverssamsung.net
Samsung CLP 300 Software
If you need quick, first-class prints, spend an added $50 (over the price of the CLP-300). But if you’re brief on the area as well as you have a tight budget and also just basic printing requirements, the Samsung CLP-300 is a good bet.
They can be expensive to run, reduce as well as ordinary message still can not match the crisp outcome of an excellent laser. With a price of just ₤ 139 – much less than several mono lasers – the all-color CLP-300 looks for to uproot the service inkjet at last.
Samsung CLP 300 Design
The Samsung CLP-300 is remarkably small for a color printer, owing to a distinct toner configuration, which we’ll reach later on. The printer rests 15.4 inches vast, 13.5 inches tall, as well as 10.4 inches deep, as well as it weighs a mere 30 extra pounds. The input tray does protrude a bit from the front, but generally, the printer’s footprint is about as portable as you’ll discover amongst laser printers.
The printer is almost absolutely frill-free. You can just connect via USB, and there are just five lights on the front – one for power/status and 4 to alert you to reduced printer toner. Most notably, print quality is generally great. Black text on a white background was outstanding, and also pictures, although somewhat susceptible to banding, revealed little obvious dithering. The only regular high-quality problem we had was with a black message on a grey background, where there was a noticeable “shadow” to the message.
Samsung CLP 300 Features
Both the Samsung CLP-300 and the CLP-300N ship with a 300MHz processor, however, the CLP-300 includes just 32MB of memory to the CLP-300N’s 64MB. Neither is upgradable. The CLP-300 supplies just a USB 2.0 link, while the CLP-300N additionally includes a 10/100 Ethernet adapter for networked printing.
Among the reasons the Samsung CLP-300 is so tiny is its one-of-a-kind toner cartridge arrangement. Many shade laser printers use toner cartridges that include the photo drum. Samsung separates the drum from the printer toner, causing little toner “containers” that gauge regarding 3.5 inches long and also 2.25 inches in size (the black canister is a little larger).
The 4 printer toner containers– cyan, magenta, yellow, as well as black– plug right into the front of the single drum, behind the cover panel, saving both space and also cash, as the drum will outlive the printer toner containers. We like this arrangement due to the fact that it makes changing toner a less complex job and also generates less physical waste.
“driverssamsung.net” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung CLP 300 Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1(64-bit), Windows 8.1(32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012.
MacOS 10.13, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8
Samsung CLP 300 Drivers and Software Downloads
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager
|Samsung Set IP||1.5 MB|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver for Mac OS
|Smart Panel||19.2 MB|
Samsung CLP 300 Manual
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung CLP 300 :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung CLP 300 Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung CLP 300 on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung CLP 300 driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung CLP 300 Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung CLP 300 driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the application in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP 300 and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.
How to Install Drivers Samsung CLP 300 for Mac:
Instructions for Installing Samsung CLP 300 Driver on Mac
Get sure you already have the driver file, you can download it on Samsung.com or this site. Next, please open the download folder to start the installation on Mac.
- You can find a folder containing files in your device settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file. Install files on Disk Image.
- Double-click on the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click on the driver package. The installation process will start automatically once you have finished clicking the file.