Samsung CLP-310 Review & Installations Without CD
The Samsung CLP-310 Great print quality. Significant toner capacity in contrast to ink cartridges. Speedy printing. For a printer which jelqing simplicity of printing, Samsung will not consist of lots of control buttons apart from the usual power switch having a series of printer status indicator lights. https://driverssamsung.net
Samsung CLP-310 Software
Samsung does look that printer being an entry-level category printer in order its capabilities are likewise limited. The newspaper on the CLP-310 will accommodate up to 150 A 4 size sheets. Regrettably, there isn’t any multipurpose slot for tackling printing.
Samsung CLP-310 Features
The newspaper on the CLP-310 will accommodate up to 150 A 4 size sheets. Regrettably, there isn’t any multi-purpose slot for tackling printing. That is as a result of NO NOIS technology which may decrease sound and vibration emissions round 45-47 decibels.
The printer also stays quiet though it’s utilized to print in huge amounts at a high rate. The ideal rate the CLP-310N has are at the range of 5 pages each 26 minutes. Alas, the printer’s printing rate will probably overeat when printing images/graphics, that will be roughly 1 minute to print just 5 pages.
Samsung CLP-310 Design
Function: Substance Print: -Speed (Mono): 16 ppm A4; (Color): 4 ppm A 4 -First Print Out Time (Mono): 14 secs -Resolution: –Max: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi effective output –Default: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi effective output –Publish: Up to 600 x 600 dpi effective output -First Print Out Time (Color): 26 secs -Emulation: SPL-C
Samsung Printer Language Color Paper Handling: -Media Size: 76 x 160 mm (3x 6.3)~216 x 356 mm (8.5x 14) -Media Type: Envelopes, Labels, Card Stock, Transparency -Papers (Pre-printed( recycled) General: -Performance / Storage: 32 MBThis Network Colour printer includes as much as 4 ppm Colour and 16 ppm grayscale print rates. It sports up the resolution to 2400 x 600 dpi output, 32 M B inbuilt memory along with Responsibility section of 20,000 pages. It’s a USB and Ethernet 10/100 base TX port.
“driverssamsung.net” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung CLP-310 Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1(64-bit), Windows 8.1(32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012.
MacOS 10.13, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8
Samsung CLP-310 Drivers and Software Downloads
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager
|Samsung Set IP||1.5 MB|
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup||3.6 MB|
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung CLP-310 :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung CLP-310 Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung CLP-310 on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung CLP-310 driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung CLP-310 Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung CLP-310 driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the application in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-310 and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.
How to Install Drivers Samsung CLP-310 for Mac:
Instructions for Installing Samsung CLP-310 Driver on Mac
Get sure you already have the driver file, you can download it on Samsung.com or this site. Next, please open the download folder to start the installation on Mac.
- You can find a folder containing files in your device settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file. Install files on Disk Image.
- Double-click on the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click on the driver package. The installation process will start automatically once you have finished clicking the file.