Samsung ML-2010R Review
The Samsung ML-2010R Driver If not being used, it’s a beautiful, streamlined white box. To organize it for actions, you need to fold the menu in the front end and slide up to 150 sheets of newspaper. The printer accommodates various paper sizes, including legal and letter. Samsung supplies a translucent plastic cap to guard the paper source from dust. Samsung ML-2010R Driver & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10
Samsung ML-2010R Features
You feed more massive media, like envelopes, one at the same time during the manual slot only above the regular menu. Printed sheets emerge down the face from the bin below the printer, and can take up to 100 pages. Unlike the more expensive Samsung ML-2250, which we analyzed in October 2004this version does not always have a straight-through paper course to shield envelopes out of creasing, nor could it be impregnated with additional paper packs.
Keeping in mind with the machine’s minimalist design and style, the ml 2010RR’s control panel is made up of 2 lights and a counter button. Restoring pages straight from the Windows GDI coating, your PC provides the processing capacity. Samsung also includes software to allow the ml 2010R to utilize Apple Macs. The ml 2010R is easy to prepare and install.
Samsung ML-2010R Performance
All you’ll need is just a USB cable; the installation poster includes the printer, and also the drivers are self-loading. The Samsung ML 2010R consists of a bright white vinyl front and too soft grey sides and rear.
The ml 2010R is miniature that the input tray, such as the main one in the Dell 1100, straight from front pay. But where Dell renders the newspaper found and the inside of this 1100 un-protected, Samsung provides a thick plastic cap to safeguard the paper out of clogs and keep debris from their printer’s interior.
But, unlike the shadowy, bold-looking outcome of this HP LaserJet, 1022the letters printed by the Samsung ML 2010R arrived on the scene somewhat lighter than shameful.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager||28 MB|
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung ML-2010R :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung ML-2010R Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung ML-2010R on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung ML-2010R driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung ML-2010R Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung ML-2010R driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the application in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2010R and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.