Samsung ML-2165W Review
The Samsung ML-2165W Printer has made small-format own laser printers for some time. However, the ML-2165W may be the most streamlined nonetheless. With measurements of merely a 331 x 215 x 178mm, it has roughly precisely the same size for being a toaster, a little wider. It will take somewhat more than the usual toaster, even though, and does not get overly sexy. https://driverssamsung.net
Samsung ML-2165W Software
Samsung ML-2165W Design
Colored in colors of light and mid gray, there aren’t any openings or openings for either dust or even clogs to input, once the printer is shut. To start it, then you automatically pull the front cap, which becomes the newspaper feed, and fold forwards the very best hat, that becomes the output. Quite neat, although there isn’t any pay to the newspaper pile, which means you’ll most likely have to close up the machine when not being used. Cleverly, if you don’t remember to start the output menu before printing, paper packs throughout the gap made at the hinge, on the desk, then as opposed to jamming within the printer.
On the best of this newspaper output signal slot is a little control panel using just two leads and two buttons that are illuminated. Front turns the printer off, however, the back you’ve got quite a few applications.
Plug in the power cable, join the little-caked output to the cover of the system and then press on the WPS button (to get wifi Protected Setup). That is all there’s to assuming that you get a WPS-capable router. If you don’t, you will need to join the printer into a computer via USB to prepare the wifi –or put it to use like a USB-attached unit.
Samsung ML-2165W Features
The above WPS button brings responsibility while the Continue/Print button and when you hold it down to 15 minutes, it summons a status record. Beyond this, you obtain just the printer and toner placing lights, and also the on/off button. Even the ML-2165W’s printer driver, even though both basic, is likewise elegant and well coordinated. Samsung does not offer you any design alternatives. However, it will provide manual duplexing service on the PC side.
Text caliber drops at the center of the scope to get mono lasers. It’s easily adequate for almost any normal small business usage, for example, documents with fonts that are small –, should you choose the perfect font. Based on just how much a perfectionist you’re, you could even think of it adequate for desktop publishing software.
Pictures quality within my evaluations has been dead on the level for a mono laser, which makes it sufficient for practically any internal business demand, for example, PowerPoint handouts such as. Photo quality was a little below par, with all the printer losing shades of grey than many mono lasers. No matter how the product quality was acceptable for some cases where you’d work with a mono laser to get photos, such as printing website pages which have pictures. On the flip side, I would be unwilling to utilize the printer to get a client newsletter using photos, due to a marked decrease in their subtle shading which makes photos appear photo-realistic.
“driverssamsung.net” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung ML-2165W Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1(64-bit), Windows 8.1(32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012.
MacOS 10.13, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8
Samsung ML-2165W Drivers and Software Downloads
|ML-2165W Series Print Driver
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager||28 MB|
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup
|Samsung Set IP||0.2 MB|
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung ML-2165W :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung ML-2165W Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung ML-2165W on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung ML-2165W driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung ML-2165W Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung ML-2165W driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the application in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2165W and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.
How to Install Drivers Samsung ML-2165W for Mac:
Instructions for Installing Samsung ML-2165W Driver on Mac
Get sure you already have the driver file, you can download it on Samsung.com or this site. Next, please open the download folder to start the installation on Mac.
- You can find a folder containing files in your device settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file. Install files on Disk Image.
- Double-click on the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click on the driver package. The installation process will start automatically once you have finished clicking the file.