Samsung ML-2580 Laser Printer series
The Samsung ML-2850 Driver Print Paper Handling: -250-sheet cassette & 1-sheet multi-purpose tray input capacity -80-sheet face down (1-sheet face up) output capacity -Paper size: A4, A5, A6, ISO B5, JIS B5, Executive Drivers are provided for Windows and OS X and you can download drivers from the Samsung site for a variety of different Linux distributions. You can also download a copy of AnyWeb Print, a utility that helps a lot when you’re researching on the Web. Samsung ML-2850 Driver & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10
“driverssamsung.net” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung ML-2850 Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2580N Series Print Driver
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager Driver||26.2 MB|
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung ML-2850 :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung ML-2850 Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung ML-2850 on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung ML-2850 driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung ML-2850 Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung ML-2850 driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2850 driver. You can also type the name of the application in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2850 and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.