Samsung ML-2950 Laser Printer series
The Samsung ML-2950 Printer is a small, creamy white machine, with light grey, ribbed side panels and looks remarkably neat and compact on the desk. The apparently simple control panel to the right of the output tray is surprisingly well appointed, with single buttons for eco-mode and WPS setup, as well as power and job cancel. Samsung ML-2950 Driver & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10
“driverssamsung.net” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung ML-2950 Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung ML-2950, 2955 Series Print Driver
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup||4.2 MB|
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung ML-2950 :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung ML-2950 Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung ML-2950 on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung ML-2950 driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung ML-2950 Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung ML-2950 driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2950 driver. You can also type the name of the application in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2950 and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.