Samsung ML-3712 Review
The Samsung ML-3712 Driver includes an office-ready current setting, for example, a 250-sheet input, a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray (MPT), and also a 150-sheet upper output. An optional 520-sheet input costs $200. Automatic duplexing is ordinary. At a respectable series of support for saving toner and paper, Samsung offers an’Eco’ style, which is redeemed from the motorist along with your control panel and automatically prints in 2-up form (just two reduced-size pages printed each sheet) and duplex. https://driverssamsung.net
Samsung ML-3712 Driver
Samsung ML-3712 Design
The performance was average. The ML-3712 printed plaintext in rates of 22.2 pages per minute (ppm) over the PC and also 22.6 ppm over the Mac. To the PC, basic snap-shots exited at an astonishing speed of 5.8 ppm. Photos showed a very smooth caliber, differentiating the ML-3712 out of the majority of other laser models within its budget.
The control panel can be a superb instance of the bare-bones attitude the ML-3712 emits. It delivers a two-line LCD, four vertical navigation along with also three quick keys (the single 1 in color function as reddish cancel/stop key).
Samsung ML-3712 Features
Have more done in less time using this specific network-ready laser printer which has fast print speeds, a powerful chip, and a solid memory? Superb print resolution produces sharp text and images. Automatic duplex printing takes typically out the work of producing two-sided documents, also saves the newspaper. The eco-mode setting provides you with yet another method to decrease energy consumption and newspaper usage. Compact design fits in your desktop computer without consuming a lot of one’s workspace.
“driverssamsung.net” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung ML-3712 Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows||25.4 MB|
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung ML-3712 :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung ML-3712 Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung ML-2010R on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung ML-2010R driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung ML-2010R Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung ML-3712 driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the application in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-3712 and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.