Samsung SCX-4100 Review & Installations Without CD
Allinone printers will be all of the rages now. To be observed that a gadget has to proceed the distance and twice like an MP3 player, private secretary and also a mobile video game apparatus, for example. https://driverssamsung.net/
Samsung SCX-4100 Software
The Samsung SCX-4100 Digital Productivity Center does that — without faxing — at a reasonable package. Though being larger than a conventional printer, around apparatus reduces space usage in a busy home office or business. It’s really a fantastic selection for all those who have space problems — however, it is insufficient for the wants of a massive company office that requires faster copying and professional (i.e., larger) scanning surfaces.
Samsung SCX-4100 Design
To be observed that a gadget has to proceed the distance and twice like an MP3 player, private secretary and also a mobile video game apparatus, as an example. The Samsung SCX-4100 Digital Productivity Center does that — without faxing — at a reasonable package. The SCX-4100 is undoubtedly the very compact and tasteful multifunction printer which I have observed; in a dimension of 422 x 400 x 239 mm (16.6″x15.8″ x9.4″), it sits quite easily on a desktop computer or medium-sized printer rack.
It weighs just a little more than 20 pounds (less compared to my CRT screen ) and seems broadly speaking solid completely. Pretty much what crucial does occur in the leading part of the printer front, one batch the paper, by hand feeds printables if necessary, heaps toner, ports for photocopying, also receives printed sheets out of the front. Scanning does occur on the flatbed up unit top.
Although being larger than a conventional printer, around apparatus reduces space used at a crowded home office or small business. It is a fantastic alternative for anyone who has space problems — but it is insufficient for the requirements of a large company office that needs quicker copying and professional (i.e., bigger ) scanning surfaces.
Samsung SCX-4100 Features
The laser printer has a 600 x 600 dpi resolution, with print times up to 15 ppm. Actual rates will vary) The color CIS scanner has a 4,800 x 4,800 dpi maximum enhanced scan resolution (600 dpi optical) and contains a 24-bit color depth and a 256-level grayscale.
The copy feature enables you to reduce or enlarge your original anywhere from 50 percent to 200 percent, though a multi-copy feature permits you to print up to 99 copies at one time. The SCX-4100 features a 250-sheet input and 50-sheet output and accepts a vast array of social media, including plain paper, transparencies, envelopes, labels, and stocks (card, thick, thin, bond, preprinted, and colored).
Both the USB and parallel interfaces are given, and also a 10,000-page maximum duty cycle can take care of light-to-medium utilization surroundings. The 110 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply consumes about 300 watts, while noise levels are less than 49 dB during normal functioning. Suitable for PC and various Linux operating systems, the SCX-4100 comes supported by a one-piece limited guarantee.
“driverssamsung.net” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung SCX-4100 Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1(64-bit), Windows 8.1(32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012.
MacOS 10.13, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8
Samsung SCX-4100 Drivers and Software Downloads
|Samsung Scan OCR program
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager||28 MB|
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung SCX-4100 :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung SCX-4100 Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung SCX-4100 on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung SCX-4100 driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung SCX-4100 Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung SCX-4100 driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the application in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4100 and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.
How to Install Drivers Samsung SCX-4100 for Mac:
Instructions for Installing Samsung SCX-4100 Driver on Mac
Get sure you already have the driver file, you can download it on Samsung.com or this site. Next, please open the download folder to start the installation on Mac.
- You can find a folder containing files in your device settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file. Install files on Disk Image.
- Double-click on the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click on the driver package. The installation process will start automatically once you have finished clicking the file.