Samsung SCX-4725 Laser Multifunction Printer series
The SCX 4725 Printer has an input capacity of 250 sheets in its main tray and a 1-sheet manual tray, as well as a 100-sheet output tray and a 30 sheet ADF. It can print to sheets measured A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, and A6, as well as envelopes Monarch, Com-10, DL, C5, C6, and fax and copy to Letter, A4, and Legal sized paper. It can also process transparencies, envelopes, labels, card stock, thick, thin, cotton, color, pre-printed, recycled, bond, and archive paper. Samsung SCX 4725 Driver & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10
“driverssamsung.net” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung SCX 4725 Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Easy Document Creator
|Samsung Universal Print Driver – PostScript for Windows||22.8 MB|
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung SCX-4725 :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung SCX-4725 Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung SCX-4725 on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung SCX-4725 driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung SCX-4725 Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung SCX-4725 driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung SCX-4725 driver. You can also type the name of the application in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4725 and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.