Samsung SF-560 Laser Printer, Genuine Orginal OEM toner
Samsung SF-560 Driver & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10 Samsung SF-560 Toner for SCX-4016, SCX-4216, SF-560 Laser Printers Buy New Compatible Samsung SF-560 Toner Cartridges from Canada’s most trusted, family run Canadian toner stores, the CartridgeStore.ca. This is a Premium Compatible Black Toner Cartridge.
The Samsung SF-560 is a black and white multifunction printer so it can only use black toner cartridges. The black Samsung SCX-4216D3 toner is the correct replacement cartridge designed to work in the SF-560 printer. This item can be bought in a genuine or recycled cartridge from us or in a twin pack. A single Samsung SCX-4216D3 toner cartridge has a capacity of 3,000 pages based on 5% page coverage.
Samsung SF-560 Review
The lifespan of the Samsung SF-5260 printer itself is dependant on various factors including how well it’s maintained, how often it’s used etc. We can not estimate this for you so it may be advisable for you to contact Samsung directly with this inquiry as we only supply cartridges rather than the printers themselves.
He Samsung SF-560 laser fax is multifunctional fax for small and medium-sized businesses. The fast-paced print, copy, scan and fax device offers 16ppm print/ copy speed and can easily be shared across a network. The SF560 has the most critical paper handling capability in its class at 250 sheets and extra features for toner saving and paper-saving help to cut printing costs.
The Samsung SF560 fax machine comes with a starter toner for 1,000 pages, but when this runs out, you will inevitably need to replace your cartridge. Before you do, you may want to consider our stock of discount Samsung SF-560 laser toners that come incompatible or original cartridges. Our cheap compatible Samsung SF560 toner gives you a significant price discount and can be purchased at no extra risk thanks to our no quibbles return policy. You will also find that ordering our original black Samsung SF 560 toner cartridge will save you time and money if this is your preferred choice of round.
We dispatch Samsung SF-560 toners with free next day delivery, so you don’t have to wait long for your high-value cartridge. As the leading UK supplier, we pride ourselves on our low prices which are allowing more and more customers to buy seriously cheap printer cartridges. It doesn’t end there because we also place a great emphasis on the quality of our Samsung toner cartridges.
To underline our commitment to product quality, we cover every single Samsung SF560 cartridge with our 30-day money back guarantee. With so much to offer it makes sense to take advantage of our award-winning customer care here at Cartridge Save. Samsung SF-560 Driver & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung SF-560 :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung SF-560
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung SF-560 on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung SF-560 driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung SF-560 driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung SF-560. You can also type the name of the application in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SF-560 and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.