The Samsung Xpress SL- C410 Printer has controls. On the right-hand side of the top panel are the power button, a status indicator, and Eco and WPS buttons. The Eco button reduces the amount of toner used to print. In our testing, the only time the print job was visibly affected was in our image quality testing, where the prints were slightly lighter. Eco mode can also be selected in the print driver. The WPS button allows for easy Wi-Fi setup with WPS-compatible routers and enables Wi-Fi Direct, which is necessary to set up a capable device for NFC. Samsung Xpress SL- C410 Drivers & Software for Windows 7, 8, 10
“driverssamsung.net” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung Xpress SL- C410 Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Easy Color Manager Driver
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager Driver||28.9 MB|
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung Xpress SL- C410 :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung Xpress SL- C410 Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung Xpress SL- C410 on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung Xpress SL- C410 driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung Xpress SL- C410 Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung Xpress SL- C410 driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL- C410 driver. You can also type the name of the application in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL- C410 and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.