Samsung Xpress SL-C410 Review
The Samsung Xpress SL-C410 Software climbs above a number of those stereotypes, offering incredibly excellent print quality and also priced black bandage. But, its color toners are high priced, and even print performance is still agonizingly slow. Call it a decent low-volume printer to the home or office, with two or three bonus functions. It took a while to find the NFC printing to work mainly because I did not study the manual, that educates one to coincide with precisely the label onto the rear of one’s cellular device with the name onto the surface of the printer. https://driverssamsung.net
Samsung Xpress SL-C410 Software
Samsung Xpress SL-C410 Design
The laboratory guys got quite the kick from my tapping on manically everywhere except at which I have to have been. Match tags, then select which you would like to print, fit the cards, and you are gold. How frequently you’re going to be standing beside a printer to coincide with tags is funny.
The majority of the moment, printing via wifi may well soon be useful. That is not true with newer background components created for your own house and small offices, just like the C410. Area of the Samsung Printer X-Press series, the single-function C410 is only a streamlined and attractive printer having a gray-and-black outside that, in 1-5 x 12.2 x 8.3 inches and weighing over 22 lbs, features a small enough footprint to reopen peacefully near your personal computer or laptop on precisely the same desk. The C410 is just one among earth’s first color laser printers (according to Samsung) to own NFC capability.
Samsung Xpress SL-C410 Features
In case you tap on an NFC apparatus — such as said Galaxy phone, such as — to a tag to the lower side of the best panel of this printer, then you can send print jobs directly from the phone into the printer. (the bond is over an immediate wifi connection. NFC manages the very first contact/pairing, which in turn hands off the relationship into wifi. However, a onetime installation is necessary for every new device which talks into the printer)
“driverssamsung.net” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung Xpress SL-C410 Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1(64-bit), Windows 8.1(32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012.
MacOS 10.13, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8
Samsung Xpress SL-C410 Drivers and Software Downloads
|C410 Series Print Driver
|Easy Wireless Setup||4.2 MB|
|Samsung SL-C410 Series Print Driver||9.1 MB|
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager||45 MB|
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-C410 :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung Xpress SL-C410 Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung Xpress SL-C410 on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung Xpress SL-C410 driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung Xpress SL-C410 Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung Xpress SL-C410 driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the application in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-C410 and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.
How to Install Drivers Samsung Xpress SL-C410 for Mac:
Instructions for Installing Samsung Xpress SL-C410 Driver on Mac
Get sure you already have the driver file, you can download it on Samsung.com or this site. Next, please open the download folder to start the installation on Mac.
- You can find a folder containing files in your device settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file. Install files on Disk Image.
- Double-click on the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click on the driver package. The installation process will start automatically once you have finished clicking the file.